Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello and Welcome

This blog is about my experiences with Tarot, and how it illuminates both life and love. I will be posting spreads, musings, correspondences, and new avenues of study, while trying to keep it light enough to share and hopefully spread the depth of my enthusiasm.

I have been a Rider Waite Smith fan for the most part (My first deck was the Aquarian), but recently I have been developing a deeper interest in numerology and have become more and more curious about the Marseille decks, which had never appealed to me before. I still have a long way to go before Crowley's Thoth gets a hold of me, but fortunately there is plenty to do in the meantime.

Another Tarot angle that I have been delving into more and more lately is past life regression. Along with scrying and other psychic meditation, I am standing over a vortex of sorts these days, so I feel compelled to reach out via this blog.

No comments: