Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Bub (Dave)


Today is my brother's birthday and I have not been able to reach him on the phone. I would like to wish him a happy birthday on his actual birthday, but I suppose I'll settle for a happy birthday post- and tarot reading, of course.

I haven't spoken to Bub in quite a while, so I'm not sure what's going on in his life, but suffice it to say that there is some ambivalence right now about what you will have to give up in order to make a change that involves leaving behind something that you have put some work into and really built up a good foundation with. Go with your instincts, since change is happening either way, but be aware that it might not end up being much fun, to put it gently. I understand the recent frustration of waiting for something you were sure was coming but never did. Be cautious though, that you don't in your haste make a decision that will put you in an even worse spot.

Are you taking yourself too seriously with regards to this issue? Perhaps you just know that you are "right," and if that isn't being recognized or appreciated it is time to move on. Your unique gifts may well be invisible to someone else right now. Try not to take it personally.

If you are worried about your car, now is definately the time to get it checked. Since this is a birthday reading, I will emphasize that this goes for the next 12 months especially - don't let anything wait on it, keep it in good shape and watch out for other people on the road.

There is also a message here about family/community life. It's going to be simplified- some things that don't matter as much will be taking up less of your time.

Let me emphasize that as a birthday reading, this reading is relevant for the entire year ahead.

I had to do this quickly because my son needs attention, but I wanted to do it ON June 3. I'll be revisiting and adding to this.

(cards = 8 of cups reversed, the Moon, 8 of wands, 3 of wands reversed, ten of swords, Death, the Hierophant, page of cups reversed, the Chariot, 10 of pentacles reversed. Numerology: x,x,3,x,5,x,7,8/8,x,10/10,x,x,13

No comments: